Marvel the beauty of the the United Arab Emirates’ capital – Abu Dhabi .Also known as one of the riches cities in the middle east and world’s largest producer of oil. House of the world’s most expensive hotel is the famous Emirates Palace. This amazing tour starts with a pick up from your hotel, approximately 2 hours drive towards south.
On the way to Abu Dhabi you will pass through an industrial area called Jebel Ali free zone. Once you reach Abu Dhabi’s border you will see several stunning plantations all along the wayside and superb villages in the city. First stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque , the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital. The mosque also features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists.
You will see the Cultural Foundation, not far from it close walk to ‘Qasr Al Hosn’ (meaning ‘White Fort’-The oldest stone building in the city). Continue the drive to admire the panoramic view of the Al Bateen District where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is situated. A visit to Heritage Village will follow .
Moving on to the next stop toward the breakwater and get a chance to capture the city’s skyline and probably take a snack or lunch then drive ahead towards Abu Dhabi Corniche.
On the way back to Dubai by pass through Abudhabi Yas Island and Formula-1 racing circuit on with a memorable memories.
Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Comprehensive tour of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that modest dress is recommended, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover their hair
9:00 am to 9:30 am
Departure Time Comments
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.