Begin your morning with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Head to a local creek, where you will start the day by taking photographs of the scenery. Then, head out to see the main sights of the city, starting with the Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi. There, you will learn about the traditional way of life in Dubai. The museum presents local antiquities and artifacts that are as old as 3000 B.C. Next, take a look at the impressive buildings along Dubai Creek by Abra, an ancient local water taxi.
The tour will continue with a visit to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices, before going straight to the Gold Souk. Make a brief stop and roam the place for a short while, then move on to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Stop by the Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. Take in the spectacular view of Burj Al Arab, then pass by Souk Madinat, and end your tour taking photos of the outside of the Burj Khalifa. At the end of your tour, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Comprehensive tour of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (maximum of 12)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Abra ride
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 2 persons per booking.
Departure Time Comments
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.