Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of live music and captivating dance performance.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
As you sail, you will be served a sumptuous international open buffet dinner, with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. A large selection of vegetarian and meat dishes can be enjoyed by everyone, whether you are on a romantic excursion or otherwiser
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos with extra charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Boarding will be by 20:00, and the cruising will be from 20:30 for 2 hours.
- Please note the shared hotel pick-up is between 19:00 to 19:30, and there maybe delays due to the traffic before the transportation manages to reach you.
- At times, you may arrive well before the cruise’s starting time, so you may have to wait some time before departure. This is to avoid arriving too late and missing the cruise, as traffic can be unpredictable in Dubai.
- Drop-off time is approximately 23:00
Between 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.