East Coast Tour is one of the best things you can do while visiting Dubai, house of the UAE’s oldest mosque which gives a glimpse of astounding mountainside.
panoramic views and incredible opportunity to witness the huge Hajjar Mountains. The contrasting colours and beautiful textures of Hajjar Mountains help you to unwind yourself. Situated at a wonderful location at the foothills of vast Khorfakkan mountains, one can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. East coast of Dubai is an exceptional as it offers the tourists a splendid experience through various terrains and textures of nature.
This 8-hour tour begins from and early morning pick up in Dubai hotels and take you through visually splendid valleys located in the Hajjar Mountains. Along the way is the Emirates of Sharjah, further more is the Al Dhaid Oasis which can be seen along the way as the journey continues. A brief stop will lead you to a quick stroll on the strawberry gardens and palm lands. Th is oasis in the heart of the arid desert not just looks beautiful but also makes one wonder about the nature’s contrasting creativity. The tour continues towards the weekend market of Masafi, the best picturesque destinations then pass through the merzmerising riverbeds and multi-coloured mountain scapes reaching further to the village of Dibba and Bidayah. Next stop is the Khorfakkan, full of amazing views and and relish a scrumptious lunch in one of the restaurants at the site. Next on the list is Fujairah where you will view the remnants of the ancient fort. Enjoy the glance of the ancient Arabian architecture. A brief stop at the old souk along the way as you head toward Dubai and be drop off to your hotel with lots of fascinating memories.
Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Skip the line
Comprehensive tour of the city
Great overview and orientation of the city
Hotel pickup included
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
– Drive through the lush oasis of Al Dhaid
– Hajjar Mountains
– Weekend market of Masafi
– Village of Dibba and Bidayah.
– Ancient Fujairah Fort
– Local Souq
- Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Port Rashid cruise passengers: Pick-up will be from the exit gate, about 3 km away from the cruise terminal. You need to use a taxi from the terminal to the gate as only government taxis are allowed in.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request
8:00 am to 8:30 am. Always contact your Local Tour provider for exact pick up timings as it varies regarding hotel location.
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.